A note from Chuck

Dear Friends of the ministry, I will be leaving for Malawi this coming Monday and will be on the field Wednesday afternoon Lord willing. I will have a stopover in JoBurg, South Africa for the night so I get a good rest after the long flight. I hope to get a newsletter out while in country, I will gather information from Dr. Gentry and Bro. John Fullford plus what I can contribute. I will be communicating with Sheila best I can and she will put it together and send it along, that is the intention but who knows? In the last newsletter I sent there was a needs section from John, please re-read and see what you can do to make his/orphanage needs be filled. The container leaves for Malawi in November as I recall so if you have something that will help please contact Dr. Gentry as soon as you can and go from there. Also when I get back it I will be bring Rackson a national evangelist for the Good Samaritan missions and plan to contact all the churches I can to set up meetings. So stay by your phones with a pencil and paper with the dates you want me to come for a visit. I do not know how long Rackson will be here but I will love having him, he is a wonderful young man and loves the Lord. He is my son in the gospel. I will miss all of you and will tell you now I NEED your prayers. I go to Malawi with little or no plans, I just leave it up to the Lord on how he will use me. There is so much to be done in all areas of the ministries that planning gets in the way of what the Lord is doing sometimes. I know I will be visiting the churches and working with Gentry and Fullford at the orphanage and college. I will be having a dedication of the church in Njuli that was planted last year. I have members from Bible Way Baptist coming to be a part of that as the church worked so hard with Bible Way Baptist Good Samaritan Church in Malawi over this past few months of the building program. I wish you all could be there. I will send back pictures with Sheila as with the speed of the local internet if I sent one it might take the rest of my time just waiting of the sent message to appear. I will pray for you and your work in the Lord. Because of the Cross, Chuck Miller


Preach, Preach, Preach


No comments: