Winding down November 15, 2014



I was wakened this morning by the sounds of birds, kids and sausage frying in a hot pan, not a bad way to wake up.

As I lay there I realized one week from today I would be on my way home, Lord willing. I looked back to assess what has been accomplished in the Name of the Lord and am satisfied he has used me here in Malawi.

The work is not over as Rackson has scheduled a Jesus Film this evening after our visit to a village Saturday Service. This is for church members and visitor around the Njuli area. I pray the Spirit precedes us.

Tomorrow the 16th will be my last opportunity to preach for BWBC Njuli and I will do as I always do on my last Sunday in Malawi I will preach the 23rd Psalm. We have invited the Mbulumbuzi Church to attend. It is such a beautiful love letter to the sheep from the true Shepherd and is a natural follow up on John 3:16. I can’t wait to hear what I am going to say.

Wednesday the 19th we have a Jesus film scheduled, the one we missed last week due to construction on the road to the village. The Chief has called Rackson every day to make sure we are coming. Again I pray the Spirit goes before us and prepares the hearts of the people.

Thursday the 20th we all will be celebrating Thanksgiving with the Fullford Family. The seven of us and the three of them. It will be a grand day I know. I thought it very thoughtful of John and Darcy to want to share that special family day a week early so I and the Kaiwe family could all be together one more time before I leave.


Rackson has said I could take Friday off to rest and pack before I must go home to America. He is too good to his father I think.

Please watch blog for pictures of upcoming events.

Because of the Cross,

Bro. Chuck

No comments: