Report for Mblumbuzi




This is a sad report from Rackson, like he and the church have not been through enough these past several weeks. Please pray for them and maybe see if we can come up with a little help. How strenuous it must be to take several steps forward only to be pushed back. God bless him. we need a mud brick structure very soon.
Bro. Chuck
Dear family and supporters of this work,
Hope you are doing well, I and the family we are doing well, I was busy this morning putting together the lessons for Saturday at Njuli, it’s when I received a call from Mbulumbuzi chief saying the thief’s steal poles for Church I don’t know if they want to use for their houses or fire wood. I drive over there and take a look at it and see if we can fixed it, I found that it was not good for the church to be down like that, men from the church come out and I bought bamboo poles and nails then we start to make it up, we are still have more people coming every week, and now this thing happens. Please keep on praying for us. Do we have anybody  to help with a building at Mbulumbuzi yet? 
Hopefully,              
Rackson Kaiwe
Evangelist
Bible Way Baptist Ministries
Phil 4:19

No comments: