Bibles! Bibles! Bibles!



Dear Dad,
It have been a long day, I went to the Bible Society in the morning, and praise God all the Bibles has paid for and we have 100 bibles in the ministry now, the Lord has been very good to us.
When I was going home I receive a call from one of the Church family member that I needed to go to the hospital because their Mother is dying, by Grace of God I able to get there on time, we was planning to have burial service tomorrow, unfortunately when I was coming back to Njuli I have a problem in my Car (the rear bearings), I able to call the mechanic to come so that I can just make home, as I am writing this I am at home! God is good, I will be working for the Car tomorrow.
Thanks for the Bibles and all support and prayers for Bible Way Baptist Ministries God will bless you much.
Love you Dad and God be with you always.
Son                        

Rackson Kaiwe
Evangelist
Bible Way Baptist Ministries
Phil 4:19




No comments: