News from Malawi and Rackson!

Hie mom Thanks for your call it is good to hear your voice I was busy this morning try to found where we can buy maize I and Thandie we need to buy maize for childrens' home,

And in July I want to start soul winning and showing Jesus Film we need your prayers and your help we are going to start to go at the north so there we need $500 for Gas in our car and generator and food as well after there I and my group we will be around going in the villages for soul winning we need your prayers, Jesus film and soul winning it cost us $200 to the villages.

I bought the Bibles for the church i have 20 bibles so out of 227 is 20 people they going to have a bible. I will send you the picture for the bibles soon.

I do make sure that Harry and Eric they have everything what they need for the computer Lab I will do sending an email to you very soon

SEE the pictures for Mrs. Goodman trying to fixing the junior church at the Bible way Baptist Church

Your son

Rackson


No comments: