Wednesday 22, 2012



God is good and he is good  all the time, I woke up late (0620)and did not have the chance to make coffee be for the Escom went off (0623) but we had the hot water in the tank so a shower was available to those who didn’t shower last night (I did).

As we were preparing for morning worship John said I could have meat with my morning meal but it was still frozen but the good news the milk is warm, I might be in the wrong hotelJ, cold cereal and applesauce is fine with me. There are a lot of people right here in Malawi who start the day without food of any kind. It is good to be a child of the King.

I have the early morning to get ready lesson three “The Doctrine of the Church” I have till 0930, John asked if I would do mid-week service for the students and  several  of the missionary families that will come at 1600 this afternoon to John’s house. None of the local native churches have Escom so we meet in missionary homes to worship and are done before dark. I am humbled to do so as these missionaries have little opportunity to have someone provide to them as they are always providing for others, my title is “Up a tree without Christ”  from Luke 19. I’ll let you know how I did, maybe J. Till next time.

Love God and stay close.

No comments: