Sunday October 14th



   Here is Harry and Joseph, Harry being introduced just prior to Sunday School, We drove four and a half hours to get there (monkey bay) and as soon as we arrived school started with a few songs and Harry was up. When he was done we had some great music from a local church band, look at the instruments. Attendance was well over 300 from about 10 churches, you see the Pastors all in the chairs while Harry teaches. After the music and offering I was up. Rackson was my interpreter and I made a short introduction as I had met these people a few years back and some remembered.
I preached from Luke 19:1-10 and ended with a salvation message. Over 60 came forward and the local pastors took them aside and taught them more perfect. It was a wonderful way to close out my stay here. I will teach tomorrow and then I will prepare for my trip back to my home. Our God is so good, I did not have a plan when I got here but I have had many full days and have loved all of them.












No comments: