News! from Malawi



Friends and supporters,
Rackson wrote this letter to me while I was in Malawi for me to send to Sheila and then on to you all. I have held back on the sending to see how things would work out in Malawi. To my sorrow it has not gone well and Rackson finds himself with his family out of the ministry at Good Samaritan. Rackson has and is a faithful man of God who works for his people tirelessly day in and day out. I ask you to read his letter and if there is any way you can help him I know he will thank you and as bearing the burden for the past years I know I sure will thank you for any help. If you have any question about the problems and difficulties he is and will face please feel free to contact me by e-mail  and I will do my best to explain.  Support may be sent to Bible Way Baptist Church, P.O. Box 812 Milton, FL 32572 with Rackson’s name on the memo line. Thank you for your time and may God bless you and yours in the upcoming year. Your Pal in Pace Chuck Miller

Correction in red made by me.


October 27th 2012
Dear Mum,


I have been very busy for a month, Father is here and has much for me to do with him. I am preaching and teaching with father at bible way every Sunday. It is a blessing me and the church members to.

I have been building my house and send you pictures before. Father is very happy now he has a place to slep (sleep) here. I got a dog now so father must feed me eat the dog. I have a program to do and ask you to tell everyone for me by e-mail.

Bible way in new independent as of last Sunday or (Oct. 20th) here. Bro John and his family preach and teach Sunday school and so can Mrs. Goodman. I told Mark Logan about my program and he said to ask father to help and send letters and so does he to help. Father is happy with the baptism pool and we will have the school rooms finished very soon father says.

I want to start a cless (Class) of young persons to teach them bible. My program is two days a week and I want to feed them in the morning and for lunch they will go home at half three (3:30p.m.). I will need very much help for support and prayers to do this. Bible way Njuli is a very good church and I want it to grow and help save souls. We will have a pastor soon I think and we soul winning every Saturday but there is much more work we must do.

I can no longer live at Good Samaritan with my family and my house is very far to church so I will use transport I hope but this is much kwacha (money) always.

Somebody gives (gave) me (supplied me with) printing, lessons, songs books, bibles, and transport for funerals and coffins and kwacha for food if church
 (does not have)cannot have money. Also tracts very many, transport for Jesus films and soul winning in villages. This is a very big blessing to me.

Almost now I need something’s for the ministry program.

Money for students food.  I will tell you how many soon, (He has signed up 30 students so far but might have to pare it back due to lack of money) maybe $100 every month

I told father abut (about) a transport (a car) from South Africa it is a very good car to go to church for.  For almost $6,000 american money. Father said pray

Mum I will need help and prayers for Equipment for Jesus film, little generator, dvd player and projector, sound system and a screen. (approx.. $1500)

Being independent is hard to me but I know God will bless my family and father says I am not alone in Malawi.

 Mum father gives me money for food and helps with my gate for my house but I    don’t have enough to finish so I am asking you. Father complains very much to  me.

I love you much

Rackson Kaiwe
Evangelist
Bible Way Baptist Church, Njuli, Malawi,
P-Bag 5652
Limbe, Malawi, C. Africa

No comments: