April Bible Study and Church




I just got these pictures from Bro. Dave Mowery, he uses Bible Way to teach his classes and also helps Rackson with his teaching and preaching. I am so pleased that we are a part of the works and glory in Gods goodness. Rackson is pretty much on his own with John being back in America for this year so please pray for him and all the missionaries on the field. I love getting reports like this showing us that our support is doing so much for the kingdom of Christ.

Bro. Chuck
Pal in Pace,

 Larger crowds lately. We have been teaching and preaching on the family.
Last week taught on the affects of Islam in the church. Today they are sitting with there families. Gives me tears of joy to see them growing. God is good.

Any more direction on you coming. Harry is coming on Saturday, for 3 weeks.
(this is the kind of question that breaks my heart, I can't go with Harry- Chuck)

Hoping to get an update done this week. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Dave


No comments: