Merry Christmas, well it might be a little early but not for the subject at hand. I am enclosing a letter from Rackson as many of you have asked me what he is doing now that he is back in Malawi. The letter will bring you up to date. I will edit it a little because of the spelling, I understand because I spell the same way many times. I am asking your help in making this a good Christmas for Rackson and his family. As you know he was in the states this time last year and he spent Christmas with Sheila and I. We did our very best to make it one he would remember and with all your help we sure did. There are many things that he could use this year. Talking with him I know he wants to have a Christmas celebration at Bible Way Baptist Church in Njuli, I know the congregation will raise as much as they can, two years ago they raised 54 dollars that is like a small church here raising a thousand. They will need about 300 dollars so they can invite other churches to come and enjoy some food and drink and have a two day worship service. He would also like to go into the villages and preach the gospel ahead of the Muslims and hand out some rice and corn and whatever fruit and vegetables he can get in the spirit of Christmas. The Muslims devote 5% of their earnings to buy gifts to give in order to preach “The Prophet Mohammed”, this will cost much gas money and gas is over 10 bucks a gal. A lot of you help in his support and God will bless you but at this time of year many look to help others who are less fortunate and I can think of no better person to help this time of year and as long as needed in the future. Those of you who met and know him know that any support he gets goes to the work of the Lord. He is helping build the future of his country on the foundation of Christ. I ask, if you can please help me help him this year. You may send your support to Bible Way Baptist Church, P.O. Box 812, Milton, Fl 32672-0812. In a situation like this no amount is too small. How can it be when the Lord is in the work. Thank you and God bless you. Your friend and fellow laborer. Chuck


Your Pal in Pace

W. Charles Miller



No comments: