2013 is Underway



Well 2013 is underway and a lot has already happened in our world here in America most not so good I think but I don’t plan on being here a lot longer but do miss what we were and will miss what we could be.

The world is a big place and there are many, many who are in bad places and without much hope of their lives ever being any better, this is as good as it gets for them and then they die. For those who find themselves in that place, a place of no hope is why I think the Holy Spirit had these words preserved for us in Mat 11:29-30  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  (30)  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. I think we living here in America miss the great blessing found in this “great invitation” but believe me people in other countries understand about the physical burdens and the spiritual burdens all were born into. That is why I feel the call to answer the “great commission” found in Mark 16:15-16  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.  (16)  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.  Like many of you I can’t or haven’t fulfilled the commission as well as I would have liked, no matter the reason for my failure I have been able to help others who are on the front lines fulltime so feel I am getting the word of the Lord done in some small way.

Many of you know or know of Rackson Kaiwe and it is for him I am sending this e-mail, Rackson is no longer with Good Samaritan Ministries and has struck out on his own as an Independent Baptist Preacher, teacher and Evangelist under the oversight of Bible Way Baptist Ministries, Malawi C. Africa and is doing an outstanding work there. But as all who start a new works he has run into some difficulties and needs help. He has started a bible study at Bible Way Baptist Church, Njuli with about 50 + attendees, he wants to do this twice a week but cannot afford the cost of feeding the student breakfast and lunch for the full days study, members travel miles on foot to be there nor can he afford the cost of transportation from his home in downtown outskirts of Blantyre to Njuli a distance of 30 Km (18 miles) with family 3-4 times a week to Preach on preach/teach on Sundays and go soul winning/visitation on Saturdays and hold bible studies during the week he just does not have that kind of support yet. So I am sending one of his letters to me to you and asking for your prayers yes but also help in the area of support.  Big, small, long time or one time please know it will help him in doing God’s work. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. Forgive me if you get this more than once.

Because of the Cross,
Bro Chuck Miller  

Pal in Pace

No comments: