Funeral report



       Bible Way Baptist Ministries,

                                             Malawi Africa


                                                         Funnel Funeral Report 

Dear Dad,

Here is the report for the funnel funeral, Thank God that you always there when I get fast rated (rapid requests) I didn’t know what to do with the transport thing but you was there for me.

We went there its 5 hrs Driving, Grace she went with some of the ladies on Saturday and I went on Sunday morning I used Johns truck and Bro Davie was driving, and his Madam(wife) was with us, even it was hard but I thank God because always he is faithful to us. There was many people gathered for the funnel* service and I preached the word of God and more than 300 people raise their hands for salvation, we took 200 John & Romans (standard small bible books to hand out) and it wasn’t enough, so I promise to send some more to those they get saved.
We have a problem when we was coming back because all the people we went there from the church was 42 and Davie said he cannot take all of this people in his track (truck) because he gat frat tire (get flat tire), so some needs to go in another track, and we take 12 of them put in another track and 30 was with us, and on the way I get phone call saying that the other track has a problem that they cannot make it to Blantyre , I wasn’t happy thinking about the members of the church been spending a night on the road, Thank God that they able to fixed it and the get home 2 am Monday.
 Please pray for Bro Davie and his family this is our Help.

Thank you very much for your prayers and your support
God bless you much

 Your Son.

No comments: