Saturday afternoon September 1st



What a great day even the Angels in Heaven rejoice as 5 sweet souls surrendered to Jesus. Last Saturday we went out soul winning in the Njuli area, while Rackson and I went one way John and Shadrach went another. They had met a small group of people, when studying the scriptures John discovered they had Muslim leaning or beliefs. He taught them more perfectly out of God's Word and several were saved. He made an appointment to come back today and we did. John held a bible study under the trees and five precious souls were added. I was introduced and I invited them to attend church tomorrow as their homes are very close to Bible Way Baptist. I am telling you God works in a most mysterious way. When we were finished the ladies ask John to sing scriptures from the bible. John selected Psalm 121 and we all sang under his direction; Good huh? You ain't heard nothing yet when we were finished the ladies ask if they could sing one to us and the one they had prepared was Psalm 121 I about fell of my bench when Shadrach told us what they were singing. Until next time I ask for your prayers for the work and souls to be saved.                 Chuck of the jungle     




No comments: